Posted by NIKE on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 7:16pm.
1. As a sample of matter is cooled, which property of its particles increases? (1 point)average kinetic energy
2. Kinetic energy is the _____ of motion. (1 point)temperature
3. Substances that have a low _____, such as most metals, heat up and cool down quickly because they require only small amounts of heat to cause their temperatures to rise. (1 point)temperature
Heres my answers can u check them
r they right
science - bobpursley, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 7:39pm
all wrong. However, there is good news, on the first, your answer would be marked correct by most non science specialists. But the truth is, the cohesive forces do not change with temperature, but the reduction of the disruptive forces with temperature cause the cohesive forces to dominate at lower temperature, so it seems they are "increasing".
science - NIKE, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 7:49pm
then what are the answers Plzzzzzzzz help meeeee
science - cindy, Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 7:13pm
no d, b, c
science - Ggl, Monday, April 18, 2016 at 5:48pm
D B C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ms, Sue help me in science - 1. As a sample of matter is cooled, which property ...
- science 3 - 11. The freezing point of a substance is ____ the melting point of ...
- Science - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ____. (1 point)...
- sCIENCE PLZZZZZZZZ HELP - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ...
- Science "HELP"! - Passage:The particles of matter are in constant motion. The ...
- chemistry- Energy in Matter - Question 1: Kinetic Theory (7 points) a. Briefly ...
- science 8th grade - 1. The thermal energy of an object is _____. (1 point) its ...
- Science Check answer - Key: ☺ = My Answer! 1. The thermal energy of an ...
- Physical Science - Can someone please check these answers for me? Write T for ...
- chemistry - Is this statement accurate? the boiling point of the distilled water...