Posted by NIKE on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:00pm.
1. This is an identifiable symbol that stands for a company. (1 point)motif
2. This term refers to an illustration in an early hand-made manuscript. (1 point)drawing
3. This term refers to different fonts used in graphic design. (1 point)calligraphy
- art - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:02pm
What are your answers?
I'll be glad to check them.
- art - NIKE, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:06pm
Ok here they are:
Are they right???
- art - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:12pm
- art - NIKE, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:21pm
Got a 100% Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- art - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:27pm
You're welcome! And congratulations!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art - 1. This style of painting is about expressing the artist's feelings. (1 ...
- 7th grade art ASAP please - 1. This occurs when an animal, object, or idea is ...
- 7th grade art Ms. Sue please - 1. This term refers to a subject in artwork that ...
- I need help - 1. This term refers to the scale model of a larger piece. (1 point...
- art need help - 1. This is the study of beauty and art. (1 point)ethics harmony ...
- Spanish - 1. The term "los padres" refers to a family that has two dads. *mom ...
- art - Jeff Wall’s A Sudden Gust of Wind (after Hokusai) is a ________ that ...
- 7th grade Art - 1. This element of art is used to create depth in a picture. (1 ...
- Geography - Which of the following most accurately describes the difference ...
- English - While the term _____________ refers to the specific dictionary ...