Posted by NIKE on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 3:33pm.
1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by _____. (1 point)attractive forces between the water and its container
attractive forces between water molecules
adhesive forces between water molecules
adhesive forces between the water and its container
2. Which of these objects is least like a crystalline solid? (1 point)a pillowcase full of Halloween candy
a spider web
a chain-link fence
3. An amorphous solid _____. (1 point)flows freely at any temperature
has no true melting point
has a repeating unit structure
becomes less viscous as it cools
- science - bobpursley, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 4:13pm
on 3, a is nuts, c is nuttier, d is exactly wrong, so b is the best answer. I object strongly to the word "true", if it were "exact definite melting point" I would be a happy camper.
- science - NIKE, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 4:16pm
- science - bdasda, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 5:33pm
- science - Jogoogle, Friday, May 4, 2012 at 12:53pm
Just took the test
- science - n/a, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 12:42am
I love how there an advertisment for connections academy on the side of this xD lmao
- science - Miss, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 3:35pm
@n/a Lol, how ironic right? xD
- science - bieber510, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 4:52am
i have corrected my hw,so i can assure u its all correct!
- science - alisha, Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 12:44pm
- science - alisha, Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 12:45pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ____. (1 point)...
- sCIENCE PLZZZZZZZZ HELP - 1. The surface tension in a cup of water is caused by ...
- Chemistry - The reason that nonpolar oil will not dissolve in polar water is ...
- Chemistry CP - Water has a much higher specific heat capacity than most liquids...
- Chemistry - Explain the following phenomena in terms of intermolecular forces. ...
- Organic CHEM - I read on the textbook a sentence like this: "The melting and ...
- CHEMISTRY - 1.What is the relationship between polarity of a molecule and ...
- Chemistry - please I need help with this. what is the difference between ...
- Chemistry - The forces holding together an ionic solid are much stronger than ...
- Chem-Gases - Explain how attractive forces between molecules decrease the ...