Posted by Nkululeko Hadebe on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 11:28am.
Determine the 10th and 21st terms of the arithmetic sequence- 4+7x, 5+9x, 6+11x
- arithmetic - Steve, Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 3:33pm
5+9x - (4+7x) = 1+2x
a = 4+7x
d = 1+2x
T10 = a+9d = 4+7x + 9(1+2x) = 13+25x
T21 = a+20d = 4+7x + 20(1+2x) = 24+47x
- arithmetic - Mfuno, Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 3:57pm
T10 = 4 + 7x +(10-1)1+2x
= 4 + 7x +9(1+2x)
= 4 + 7x +9+18x
T21 = 4+7x +(21-1)1+2x
= 4+7x +20(1+2x)
= 4+7x +20+40x
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Determine whether each sequence is arithmetic or geometric. Find the ...
- Can someone help me?! - The 1st, 5th and 13th terms of an arithmetic sequence ...
- Maths - Determine the 10th 21st term of arithmetic sequence
- Math Help!!! - determine whether each sequence is arithmetic or geometric. find ...
- math - The 1st,5th,13th term of an arithmetic sequence are the first 3 terms of ...
- Math - Determine whether each sequence is arithmetic of geometric. Find the next...
- Algebra - True or False 1. – 5, – 5, – 5, – 5, – 5, … is an arithmetic sequence...
- math - Determine whether each sequence is arithmetic or geometric. Find the next...
- math - in an arithmetic sequence the common difference is equal to 2.the first ...
- 7th Grade Math for Steve.. or Ms. Sue - Determine whether each sequence is ...