Posted by Rezu on Monday, April 9, 2012 at 4:27pm.
Rebecca wondered if the type of papre used to make a paper airplane would affect the distance the plane flew.She hypothesized that an airplane made of light weight paper would fly farther than an airplane made of heavier paper.Rebecca made 5 airplanes.They were all exactly the same except for the weight of the paper from which they were made.She performed 5 trials,throwing each plane 5 times in the same conditions.She measured the distance each plane traveled each time and recorded the measurements.Rebecca graphed the measurements.She analyzed the graph and decided that the airplane made of light paper flew farther than the ones made of heavier paper.
1.What question was Rebecca trying to answer?
2.What was Rebecca's hypothesis?
3.What did Rebecca measure?
4.What are some of the variables in Rebecca's experiment?
5.What equiptment was needed for this experiment?
1.Answer:Which type of paper for an airplane is better?Light or heavy paper?
2.Answer:That light paper wil fly farther than heavy paper.
3.Answer:She measured the distance of each plane.
4.Answer:Throwing each plane 1 at a time,seeing if lighter paper is better than heavy paper
5.Answer:Paper and Ruler.
My teacher said 3 and 4 have more than 1 answer but I only found one answer for #3.
- Reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 9, 2012 at 4:46pm
3. Didn't she also measure the weight of the paper?
4. The variables were the weights of the paper.
- Reading - Rezu, Monday, April 9, 2012 at 4:52pm
Where did it say she measured the weight of the paper? Was it this sentence? "They were all exactly the same except for the weight of the paper from which they were made."
- Reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 9, 2012 at 4:56pm
- Reading - Rezu, Monday, April 9, 2012 at 5:05pm
- Reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 9, 2012 at 5:15pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade Science - Can you help me figure out the manipulated , responding, & ...
- science - I am doing a project on paper planes, and I don't know what they mean ...
- physics(airplane) - Hi, Does anybody know any websites or ideas of how to make ...
- Math - math test help!!! 1. There are 3 red paper clips, 5 yellow paper clips, ...
- please help me correct - i have to write a project about amy project. i'll write...
- maths - 3 dimensional shapes What about them? Do you need examples? A sphere is ...
- Airplane & Radar - (Airplane & Radar) An airplane is flying (horizontally) at ...
- Trig - Two observers 1 km apart spot an airplane. The angles of elevation of the...
- Simple how-to to do in french? - For my french class i have to do alittle how-to...
- math - An airplane travels with a speed of 145 mph in calm air. the wind is ...