Posted by Matthew on .
I tried to do some of the corrections myself. I really need you to check them now.
1) Caliban is a half-beast half-man creature who has always lived on the island on which the play takes place.
2) He inherited it from his mother, the witch Sykorax, and he showed all its features to Prospero and Miranda when they first came on the island.
3) After his betrayal Caliban became Prospero’s slave and now he regrets being nice and friendly to Prospero.
3) He wishes he had all his mother’s powers to send toads, bats and beetles against Prospero.
4) When Miranda and Prospero were friendly living with Caliban, they tried to teach him many things in order to make a less-savage man out of him (to educate him).
5) However, Caliban spoilt their relationship because he tried to rape Miranda. So they turned him into a slave. (they enslaved him).
Now both Miranda and her father call him monster, liar, or horrid savage.
All are fine. There are commas needed here and there, but the wording is fine all through the sentences.