Posted by susue on Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 8:16am.
bought 153units (unassembled)at 15.76
bought 105 units (assembled)at 25.76
what is the ammount that should be entered in the accounts payable column
my answ245 brackets at .46 each
what amount should be debited to accounts payable?
my answer is c
what amount should be credited to puchase returns and allowances ?
my answer is 2.25
Answer this Question
- bookkeeping - bought 1053 brackets for .46 each bought 945 bushings at .35 each ...
- bookkeeping - recieved a check for 154.72 for unassembled products includes 8.06...
- bookkeeping - a store purchased 500 in merchandise on account.using the periodic...
- math - mr harris bought 4 for $0.50, mrs clarke bought 21 for $1.00, mr montaro ...
- bookkeeping - the amounts that increase the cash account are entered in what ...
- economics - Bob and his dad visited the hardware store on Saturday. They ...
- MATH - bob and his dad visted the hardward store on sunday. They observed the ...
- algebra - Bob and his dad visited the hardware store on Saturday. They observed ...
- MATH! - bob and his dad visited the hardware store on saturday. they observed ...
- Math - Bob and his dad visited the hardware store on Saturday. They observed the...