Posted by rfvv on .
1. I especially liked the acting of the main actor and special effects.
2. I especially liked the music and the beautiful scenery in the movie.
3. I especially liked the acting of the main actor and the main actress.
4. I especially liked the roles of the actors in the sinking ship.
5. I especially liked the special effects used in the movie.
6. It was very moving and exciting.
7. It was very real and fantastic.
8. It was very touching and realistic.
9. It was fun and scary.
(Would you check the expressions in the sentences above. Correct errors if any, please. Thank you.)
All look good except for #7. The words "real" and "fantastic" (related to "fantasy," you know!) are virtual opposites. I'd combine #s 7 and 8.