Posted by Selena C. on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 4:44pm.
Estimate the percent discount Ling will get if the customer usually pays if the phone is 7.95 and the price now is 6.76
- 6TH GRADE MATH HELP!!! - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 4:45pm
What is your estimate?
- 6TH GRADE MATH HELP!!! - Selena C., Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 4:49pm
its confusing on how to get it can someone help me
- 6TH GRADE MATH HELP!!! - Selena C., Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 5:01pm
oh i got it its about 15%
- 6TH GRADE MATH HELP!!! - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 5:03pm
To estimate I'd divide the approximate difference by close to the original price.
1/8 = 0.125 = about 13 percent discount.
The actual discount?
7.95 - 6.76 = 1.19
1.19 / 7.95 = 0.1496 = 15%
- 6TH GRADE MATH HELP!!! - yesenia, Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 8:36pm
what is the mat method?
- 6TH GRADE MATH HELP!!! - Tamara, Sunday, April 8, 2012 at 1:28pm
7,95 - 100%
6,76 - x%
x = 100*6,76:7,95
100% - 85% = 15%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - during a special promotion, each customer who makes a purchase is given a...
- math - Avery paid $168 on a cell phone. What was the original price of the phone...
- Algebra Grade 7 - when hugo was 9 years old he was 56 inches tall. hugo is now ...
- pre calculus - You have a $50 coupon from the manufacturer good for the purchase...
- PROGRAMMING - Create a C program that contains a function that computes the ...
- programming - Create the logic for a program that calls a method that computes ...
- Math/3rd grade - When Joe calls Hank on the phone the call usually last 4 ...
- Math for business - I am trying to figure this out. I know I am not right. I was...
- Math - With the stars (*) next 2 the #'s are my answers! ! ! 1) Find the percent...
- Math Help! - 1.Find the percent of decrease. Round your answer to the nearest ...