Posted by LeXi<3 on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 3:21pm.
Hi, I am having problems with the structures of sentences in sign language. Can you please put each of these sentences in sign language sentence structure?
What will the weather be like today?
The sun will be out, and it will be windy.
I thought it was going to rain.
It is going to rain tommorow on Thursday.
Will it be cloudy outside?
No but is is going to be hot outside.
There might be a thunderstorm tomorrow.
Thank You SO Much! :)
- Sign Language - Stacy, Monday, December 1, 2014 at 11:40pm
English: What will the weather be like today?
ASL: TODAY WEATHER LIKE WHAT?
English: The sun will be out and it will be windy.
ASL: WILL SUNSHINE (shoulder shift) WIND.
English: I thought it was going to rain.
ASL: ME THINK SHOULD RAIN
English: It is going to rain tomorrow on Thursday.
ASL: TOMORROW THURSDAY WILL RAIN
English: Will it be cloudy outside?
ASL: WILL CLOUDY OUTSIDE HUH?
English: No, but it is going to be hot outside.
ASL: NO BUT WILL HOT OUTSIDE
English: There might be a thunderstorm tomorrow.
ASL: TOMORROW MAYBE THUNDER STORM
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- SIGN LANGUAGE PLEASE HELP WITH SENTENCE STRUCTURE! - Hi, I am having problems ...
- sign language - Is American Sign Language used worldwide? Or is there a ...
- Sign Language Sentence Structure - Can you please put these sentences into ASL ...
- English - For the deaf, a person used the finger language /the sign language. (...
- American Sign Language - i need your help on my homework i need to check grammar...
- Sentences - Are my sentences correct with the following directions? (Sentences ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Communication - Inclusive LanguageŚNonracist and Nonagist Language The woman who...
- can someone please help me with sign language - can someone please help me with ...
- language - Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly? A. After ...