Posted by EmilyMay on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:14pm.
Use properties of equality and numbers to solve each equation for x.
A. 7+3x = 5x + 13
how am i suppose to solve i am kind of confused?!?!
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:16pm
7+3x = 5x + 13
7 - 13 = 5x -3x
-6 = 2x
-3 = x
Math - EmilyMay, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:23pm
Thank you Ms.Sue!!
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:24pm
You're welcome EmilyMay.
Math - jack, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:39pm
I asked a question earlier:
Identify and discuss 4 key actions taken by the U.S. Government between 1790 to 1820 that established long term policy in the U.S. Please help me answer this, thank you so much.
and I got this response:Please note that we don't do students' assignments for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine.
Funny how I got this response, when clearly you give away answers. Can we say hypocrites?
Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:42pm
Jack -- I'm sorry you don't see the difference between working one math problem and writing a complex essay involving several paragraphs.
Math - jack, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:53pm
Hmmm well I certainly didn't want them to write a complex essay for me, just some a little help and some ideas. It's whatever though.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Use the Properties of Equality to solve each equation. 1. e + 7= 15 a. 22...
- Math - Solve each equation by using the properties of equality. Check. 4x – 18...
- math - How to solve a linear equation using the equality properties. Help ...
- algebra - How do I solve a linear equation using equality properties?
- math, thanx! - Describe in your own words how to solve a linear equation using ...
- calculus - Please help me solve this equation. log(3)+log(x)=log(5)+log...
- calculus - for f(x)=5/8, a. find an equation for the secant line through points ...
- algebra - Describe in your own words how to solve a linear equation using the ...
- MATH - I NEED TO SOLVE FOR Y AND X im getting rele confused on this. ok here is ...
- calculus - Please help me? ln(x+1)-ln(x-2)=ln(5) 1. Solve equation by setting up...