Posted by Mohammad on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 8:57pm.
i doing compare contrast essay and for the short story The yellow wallpaper it be that her condition get worse as her interest in wallpaper deepens. it not get better right?
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:01pm
English - Mohammad, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:08pm
thank you very much ms. sue :)
i comparing this with beautiful mind movie. and i write this sentence but it not make sense teacher say.
...both slowly got worse, and were in a conflict with their minds.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:20pm
Her condition slowly became worse and showed a conflict in her mind.
English - Mohammad, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:37pm
thanks ms. sue :)
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:48pm
You're welcome, Mohammad!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - for my compare contrast essay i not know how to add hook in ...
- ms. sue - ms. sue you watch movie a beautiful mind? i tell you yesterday that i ...
- Reading - 19. In “The Yellow Wallpaper,” the woman that the narrator “sees” in ...
- Math7 grade - Wallpaper was applied to one rectangular wall of the photographer ...
- English - ms. sue - that last 2 questions. how does author of story talk about ...
- Geometry - karen is buying wallpaper for one wall of her bedroom which is 12ft ...
- english iii - why did john choose the room in the yellow wallpaper?
- Math - Wallpaper costs $12.97 per roll and a kitchen requires 9 rolls. What is ...
- Tsi math - A rectangular room measures 20 by 7 feet Find the cost of installing ...
- Language Arts - In the sentence: You can wallpaper the room yourself. Would this...