Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 6:30pm.
You are required to design and write an application that will analyze an input file (InputFile.txt); the file contains a date on each line. Your algorithm should output all the missing dates, excluding Saturdays and Sundays. You should not cater for public holidays. Also keep in mind: each leap year (every 4 years) contains an extra date for February 29th. Leap years: 2000, 2004, 2008, …
Your results should also output a date range instead of each individual date; if there is more than one concurrent date missing. For example: if you are missing 2008/02/03, 2008/02/04 and 2008/02/05 you should output 2008/02/03 – 2008/02/05.
Your output should be written to a file (OutputFile.txt).
If you input was:
Your output should be:
2008/01/15 – 2008/01/17
- programming - Joe, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 6:32pm
you should probably mention the language its in.
- Mathematics - Stone eater, Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 2:39pm
The length and width of a rectangle are 50cm and 15cm respectively.
Each measurement is correct to the nearest cm.
Write down the upper bound of the length?
And find the least possible perimeter of the rectangle
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- programming - b. Write a well-commented C++ program that reads data from the ...
- C++ - File version maintenance utility A team of software developers has been...
- Programming and algorithms - For each of the following problems, use the top-...
- Programming - 2. Then it should prompt the user for the input file name of the ...
- Java - I need to write a Java program using an input file with the below data. I...
- Unix Shell script - Shell script Using "if" statement checks for a file called...
- programming - Write a C program to sort the bags by weight. Assume that the ...
- Unix Script - "Using "if" statement checks for a file called "student.txt" in ...
- FL - • Loops • File processing • Previously mastered course topics Create an ...
- programming logic raptor - 1. a.input names of students from the user, ...