Posted by Rezu on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 5:18pm.
In what way is a kid's budget similar to an adult's budget?
A.The goal for both is to have less money going out than coming in.
B.Both have about the same ratio of income and expenses.
C.People can save money with both by earning less than you spend
D.Both adults and kids tend to spend their money on the same items
If your income is $20 per month,how much should you spend each month to stay on budget?
B.Between $10 and $30
D.$20 or less
The key to keeping a budget is to spend your money prudently.What is the best synonym for "prudently"?
Which of the following is an example of a fixed expense?
I think it's B or C.
If you were in charge of buying milk for a family of five,but not everyone has breakfast at home every day,what kind of expense would the milk be?
Budgets(Jobs) - Rezu, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 5:23pm
Actually for Which of the following is an example of a fixed expense?
I think it's A
Budgets(Jobs) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 5:40pm
I think the fixed expense is B because it's a necessity.
I agree with the rest of your answers.
Budgets(Jobs) - Rezu, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 5:48pm
Budgets(Jobs) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 6:09pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Budgets(Jobs) - Which two things does a budget compare? A.Saving and interest B....
- Budgets - What is one consequence of going into bankruptcy? A.Losing the ability...
- Accounting - I am attempting to complete a budget matrix. Is a consultant listed...
- budgeting - After you have set your budget-related goals, the next logical step ...
- help please!:-) - After you have set your budget-related goals,the next logical ...
- finance - 1–2 pages Details: Develop a personal financial planning budget. This ...
- Civics - which would you most likely find a smaller a smaller amount of in a ...
- civics - which would you most likely find a smaller a smaller amount of in a ...
- Math - a family budgets 1/2 of its income for housing and 1/3 for food what ...
- Accounting - What are some of the different types of budgets? Describe in detail...