Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 12:27pm.
Below are parenthetical citations for an encyclopedia article. Select the one that is completely correct.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 12:47pm
English - katie, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 1:29pm
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 1:58pm
Neither is correct. Go here -- http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/02/ -- and scroll down to the section on sources with no known author.
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 3:09pm
Hmmm ... now you have me wondering. Is "Hannibal" the title of the article? Or is it the last name of the author? Your question is not clear.
costodian - Mr. Right, Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:33pm
the answer is the third one
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Below are parenthetical citations for an encyclopedia article. Select ...
- history - Who was Hannibal what happened to him and why was he important?
- World History - Who was Hannibal? What happened to him? Why was he important?
- english - 16. Which one of the following sentences includes an error in subject...
- English - Which of the following includes an error in subject-verb agreement? A....
- LA pls help!!!!! - 1. Which of the following is an example of plagiarism? (1 ...
- Lang, Arts - 1.Which of the following would always require a citation in a ...
- Parenthetical Citations - How detailed do I need to be with my parenthetical ...
- writing - Can someone please check my answers which of the following would ...
- English - I have a question regarding citations. How do I cite an encyclopedia ...