Posted by Rezu on Monday, April 2, 2012 at 5:06pm.
Molecules that make up matter move constantly.Which of these forms of energy refers to the energy of the moving molecules and why?
Which device can change electrical energy to light and sound energy?
Science - Elena, Monday, April 2, 2012 at 5:23pm
2. B, A
Science - Rezu, Monday, April 2, 2012 at 5:26pm
Can you explain why for Question 1?
Science - Elena, Monday, April 2, 2012 at 6:05pm
Thermal energy is generated and measured by heat of any kind. It is caused by the increased activity or velocity of molecules in a substance, which in turn causes temperature to rise accordingly.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - how should each form of energy be identified? A) energy A:...
- Science - What type of energy from the Sun do plants use to make their own food...
- Science - Which of these energy changes takes place in a solar cell? A.Heat ...
- Science - A student is trying to identify the different forms of energy ...
- Science - Please Help!!! - when you turn on a battery powered flashlight, you ...
- Science 8 - When you turn on a battery-powered flashlight, you transform A.) ...
- physics - An oven is plugged into a 120 V electrical outlet and "cooks" the food...
- Science - when you turn on a battery powered flashlight, you transform A - Heat ...
- Science - Which one of these is a form of stored energy? A. Heat energy B. Light...
- Science - A generator transforms A. Potential energy into kinetic energy B. ...