posted by Matthew .
Writeacher, I used one of the website you suggested to me. I made a few changes and I need your revision. In particular question 2
1) What is Siem Reap like and why do most people visit Siem Reap?
(It is a small town near the world famous... People visit it because it is a base visits to the tmeples in the nearby area).
2) What was Europe like from the 9th to the 14th centuries if compared to Cambodia?
(From the 9th to the 14th centuries, when Europe was still struggling out of the Dark Ages, the Cambodian Empire of Angkor covered most of present-day Cambodia. Laos......)
3) Which are the best times to visit Angkor Wat? The most important temples to visit are Angkor Wat, especially at sunrise or sunset.
4. Find a word or phrase in the text which, in context, is similar in meaning to:
a) have changed colour or shape over a period of time (have weathered)
b) type of money that a country uses
c) I need a synonym for “overgrown” in the sentence Ta Prohm, a palace overgrown by jungle.
d) plenty of (a lot of)
1. ... because it is a base for visits to nearby temples.
4. See your next post.