Posted by kevin on Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 10:17pm.
Can someone please check my answers
which of the following would always require a citation in a research paper?
an anecdotal experience
a quotation (answer)
a humorous statement
Which of the following shows the correct parenthetical citation for information from page 57 of an article in March 1999 issue of Popular Science magazine called "Designer Fuels," written by Dan McCosh?
(Designer Fuels 57)
(Popular Science 57)
("Designer Fuels,"Popular Science 15)(answer)
All of the following are ways to cite sources used in research reports except
expert quotations (answer)
which of the following would NOT always require a citation in a research paper?
quotation of a phrase
quotation of a sentence
sentence paraphased from a book
thesis statement (answer)
Which of the following shows the correct parenthetical citation from page 15 of an article in the January 2000 issue of Premiere magazine called "Fear of Flying," written by Christine Spines?
"Fear" Premiere 15) (answer)
- writing - Writeacher, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 10:26pm
2 and 5 are incorrect.
- writing - kevin, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 10:51pm
Thank you after I submitted this I believe the answers are (McCosh 57) and (Spines 15)the author and page
- writing - Writeacher, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 11:17pm
Yes, those are correct. :)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English: Please help - 18. What is one disadvantage of accessing the Internet ...
- Lang, Arts - 1.Which of the following would always require a citation in a ...
- English - Which pf the following, would not always require a citation in a ...
- Lang. Arts - 4. Which of the following would not always require a citation in a ...
- englishe- please revise - Now that you have finished your research paper, what ...
- reading and writing - Which of the following is a common error in composing a ...
- medical billing and coding from Penn Foster - I am writing a research paper for ...
- english - final revision - Now that you have finished your research paper, what ...
- english-please revise - Question: What was your experience with the Center for ...
- research writing as a process - Which of the following is a goal you may want to...