Posted by i♥zee on Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 6:56pm.
Which of the following contrbuted to the heavy soil erosion in italy?
a. volcanic activity
b. heavy rainfall
c. over farming
d. overgrazing by goats and sheep
my answer: heavy rainfall
am i right?
- italy- 6th grade - i♥zee, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:00pm
and what part of italy is Venice located? is it central?
- italy- 6th grade - i♥zee, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:01pm
i meant northern italy
- Italy- 6th grade - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:01pm
I think you're right.
- italy- 6th grade - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:02pm
Yes. Venice is in northeastern Italy.
- italy- 6th grade - bobpursley, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:03pm
Heavy rainfall and groundwater seepage in Southern Italy and Sardina have been the culprits. Why? The soil is heavy clay will little vegatative growth on it. Clay, when saturated, moves downhill.
- italy- 6th grade - i♥zee, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:04pm
YAY!!!!!! I just missed 1 out of 10. I got a 90%!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
AND THANKS MS. SUE, SO VERY VERY MUCH
- italy- 6th grade - i♥zee, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:10pm
And thank you bobpusley.
- italy- 6th grade - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 7:12pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world geography - which statement is accurate? A)**some high islands receive ...
- italy- 6th grade - Questions 1) what environmental changes have occurred in ...
- Geography - 14. How has Italy's economy changed since 1950? a. Italy has ...
- check geo - in which fields do europeans work today? A)heavy duty and mining B)...
- world geography - in which fields do europeans work today? a. heavy industry and...
- social studies - i find the answer for that question which industry is most ...
- Biology - Explain why a heavy rainfall on a fruit orchard in the spring might ...
- italy- 6th grade - what are tourists attracted to in each of the three regions ...
- Check my math please - Total Rainfall = rainfall mm x area covered In order to ...
- Geography - Can someone please help me with these questions? 7. Similar climates...