Writeacher, thank you very much for giving me advice. Can you please tell me if my sentences are possible?
1) "What about making pizza for dinner”,he said. He suggested making pizza for dinner.
2) “OK. It was me who broke the vase”, she said.
She admitted breaking the vase. She confessed to breaking the vase.
3) Why don’t we go to the seaside for the weekend?" he said.
He proposed going tothe seaside.
4)If I work at the job, it is the financial aspect that matters most to me.
5) If I work at a passion, it is the work itself that motivates me and makes me happy.
6) If I worked, I would work at a passion. I think that if you have a job that you don't like you'll be eternally unhappy. Maybe you'll be very rich but you won't be satisfied at all.
7) If I was working (worked=, I would like to work as a doctor, because a doctor saves lives. I think that saving lives motivates me.
I think I would also like to work at a career.
English - Writeacher, Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 8:03pm
2. "It was I ... "
6. ... don't like, you'll be ... very rich, but ...
7. If I were working, I would choose to be a doctor because a doctor saves lives...