Posted by Anonymous on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:50pm.
. Susan's room is 9 feet long. The area of the room is 54 square feet.What is the perimeter of her room?
- math - bosnian, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:57pm
A = Area
W = Width
L = Length
P = Perimeter
A = W * L
54 = W * 9 Divide both sides by 9
54 / 9 = W
6 = W
W = 6 ft
P = 2 ( W + L )
P = 2 ( 9 + 6 )
P = 2 * 15
P = 30 ft
- math - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:58pm
A = L * W
54 = 9 * W
54/9 = W
6 = W
P = 2L + 2W
P = (2 * 9) + (2 * 6)
P = 18 + 12
P = 30 feet
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - For a math homework assignment, Karla found the area and perimeter of a ...
- Geometry - the walls, floor, and ceiling of a room form a rectangular solid. The...
- math - Alan built an additional room onto his house. the length of the room is 3...
- Math - The Wilson family is at it again.. they are installing new carpet for ...
- math - Erika is painting her living room. The room measures 10.5 feet by 11.5 ...
- math - lauren wants to put a border around the perimeter of her room.the room is...
- math - the lenght of a rectangular room is 6 feet longer than twice the width. ...
- math problems - a room is 24 feet long,18 feet wide,and 9 feet high.how many ...
- math - A room is 24 feet long, 18 feet wide, and 9 feet high. How many square ...
- math - Each wall of a square meeting room is 40 feet long. If loudspeakers are ...