Posted by Destini on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:13pm.
When keeping a food diary, you should record?
A. Who prepared the food
B. Where you ate
C. How the food was prepared
D. When you last ate a similar dish
I thought it was C. but i got it wrong. Is it B?
Health - Destini, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:16pm
I got a 95 on my test but this is the only question that I got wrong. It don't really make sense to me.
Health - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:23pm
It's probably B, although my first choice would also have been C.
Health - Destini, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:25pm
thank you. it was B. I retook my test and it was right. Now I got a 100. (:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. I ate little food on my lunch plate. 2. I ate a little food on my ...
- health - when keeping a food diary you should record
- health - When keeping a food diary, you should record?
- Health - One desirable behavioral objective of a nutrition education activity is...
- English - 1. My favorite food is noodle. 2. My favorite food is a noodle. 3. My ...
- health, safety and nutrition - the role of sanitation in preventing illness. ...
- English - You'll ain't going to like the food she done prepared. Which sentence ...
- English - What is the use of the bear box? 1. It is for keeping travelers' food ...
- English - The food tastes good. The food tastes so good. The food tastes rather...
- math - Jeffrey's dogs ate 42 pounds of food during July. At that rate, how many ...