Posted by kevin on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:06pm.
Can someone please check my work? Thank you.
Which of the style guides is most focused on professionals who are writing articles for publication?
Chicago (my choice
Which of the style guides no longer recommends citing URLs?
APA (my choice)
Are you ______________ to be in here?
supposed (my choice)
The students couldnít help it that _____________ teacher forgot the deadline she had originally set.
their (my choice)
Would you rather go to the store ____ to the park?
than (my answer)
- grammar - Writeacher, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:07pm
The last three are correct. I have no idea about the first two. What does your text say?
- grammar - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 8:10pm
I'm pretty sure you're right about Chicago style being the preferred one for professional writers.
- grammar - Tony, Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 8:29am
- grammar - B, Monday, March 16, 2015 at 2:46am
(Just took it)
- grammar - Foxracer62, Monday, March 21, 2016 at 2:15pm
Ā™Ā™Ā™ B is 100% correct Ā™Ā™Ā™
- grammar - BxtchImTIGGA, Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 4:22pm
Yup the answers that B gave are correct!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 1. Which of the style guides is most focused on professionals who are ...
- Allied Health Graded Project - My assignment has 8 questions that I need to ...
- computer - 2. The website for Long Island University provides online A. style ...
- medical billing and coding from Penn Foster - I am writing a research paper for ...
- English - Another question regarding works cited in MLA style. I would like to ...
- English: Please help - 17. If you want to find the answer to a question about ...
- Art World Culture - 10.)Most artists fall into a particular style because: A. ...
- help me...plz its not hard for u but for me it is - How do you write a ...
- composition II - ē Where are the two main places in a paper that you should use ...
- history - Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted ...