6th Grade History
posted by ☻i♥zee☻ .
1) a priest who brought Christianity to Ireland
2) a separation of the two most important branches of
3) from this country monks traveled the continent of Europe
establishing monasteries. name the country?
4)an iconoclast, or image breaker, is known today as someone who
5) Byzantines believed that their emperor
6) images honored by some of the Christians of Jesus, Mary,
8)to declare that a person or group no longer belongs to a church
9) byzantine people
10) in the eastern orthodox church icons were
4) beliefs or intuitions
5) represented Jesus Christ on earth
9) loved to talk about religion
10) once forbidden
Am I right?? Please help with this.
4. should be beliefs and institutions
I don't know about 9 and 10.
answer cjoices for 4, 9, and 10.
4) a. religious icons, b. governments, c. religious laws, d. beliefs or intuition
9)a. were very secular, b. never went to church, c. loved to talk about religion d. agreed about the use of icons
10) a. once forbidden, b. always against religious law, c. never important, d. iconoclasts
4) I just questioned whether you meant intuition or institution.
I still don't know about 9). You may be right about 10).
10) very important