Posted by ☻i♥zee☻ on Friday, March 30, 2012 at 7:23pm.
1) a priest who brought Christianity to Ireland
2) a separation of the two most important branches of
3) from this country monks traveled the continent of Europe
establishing monasteries. name the country?
4)an iconoclast, or image breaker, is known today as someone who
5) Byzantines believed that their emperor
6) images honored by some of the Christians of Jesus, Mary,
8)to declare that a person or group no longer belongs to a church
9) byzantine people
10) in the eastern orthodox church icons were
4) beliefs or intuitions
5) represented Jesus Christ on earth
9) loved to talk about religion
10) once forbidden
Am I right?? Please help with this.
- 6th Grade History - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 7:31pm
4. should be beliefs and institutions
I don't know about 9 and 10.
- 6th Grade History - ☻i♥zee☻, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 7:37pm
answer cjoices for 4, 9, and 10.
4) a. religious icons, b. governments, c. religious laws, d. beliefs or intuition
9)a. were very secular, b. never went to church, c. loved to talk about religion d. agreed about the use of icons
10) a. once forbidden, b. always against religious law, c. never important, d. iconoclasts
- 6th Grade History - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 30, 2012 at 7:40pm
4) I just questioned whether you meant intuition or institution.
I still don't know about 9). You may be right about 10).
- 6th Grade History - TRRR+S<3, Monday, May 4, 2015 at 4:54pm
10) very important
- 6th Grade History - Alex, Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 10:07am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- philosophy - I need help describing Christianity's impact on philosophy... ...
- 6th Grade Christian History - Who made Christianity the official religion of ...
- English - Thank you very much for your last corrections! Could you possibly ...
- social studies - in what chronological order did the following religious groups ...
- History - I have this one question that is giving me some trouble trying too ...
- Geography - 23. Most of the people in South Asia make their living from a. ...
- soial studies-URGENT!!NEED BY 8:25 A.M. TOMORROW! - Who was an important person ...
- World History - Like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam,both Hinduism an Buddhism ...
- History - Which was the main region where Christianity spread to in its early ...
- English - I beg you all to check these sentences I need to prepare for tomorrow...