History!!! Help me!! Thank you!!
posted by Bell on .
1. Find a line that shows that Mr. Covey did not care that Douglass was too sick to work. (Chapter 10)
2. Find a line that shows that Master Thomas did not believe Douglass’ complaint against Mr. Covey. (Chapter 10)
3. Find a line that shows that Mr. Covey was scared of Douglass. (Chapter 10)
4. Find a line that shows that Douglass enjoyed teaching other slaves to read. (Chapter 10)
5. Find a line that shows that Douglass remained calm and collected when caught trying to escape. (Chapter 10)
6. Find a line that shows that Douglass was pleased with Master Hugh’s reaction to the story of the beating at the shipyard. (Chapter 10)
7. Find a line that shows that Douglass resented handing over his hard earned money to Master Hugh. (Chapter 10)
8. Find a line that shows that Douglass was determined to make his final escape attempt work. (Chapter 11)
9. Find a line which shows that Douglass did not feel at ease even when he made it to freedom. (Chapter 11)
10. Find a line that shows that Douglass unfavorably compared the slave labor of the South with the paid labor of the North. (Chapter 11)
Look up on Wikipedia for Frederick Douglass! Please do this for me! Thank you!
This site should help you find the answers.
really? I thought you were a tutor. That should help you solve my questions. So Please do them. Thank you! :)
Bell -- tutors HELP students. They do not do their work for them.
I'm a teacher and I wouldn't dream of depriving you of an education. If I gave you the answers, you wouldn't learn to be an independent learner. You'd stay ignorant.