Posted by kevin on Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 11:43am.
Can someone check my work PLEASE..
Which of the following is not a strategy for revising your paper?
Check for redundant language.
Remove overly complicated language.
Get rid of euphemisms and clichés.
None of the above (my choice)
Choose the correct word to complete the sentence: There’s no way you could _____ seen that car coming.
of (my choice)
Choose the correct word to complete the sentence: Due to mechanical failures, the bus took a long time to reach __________ destination.
its (my choice)
Choose the correct word to complete the sentence: After my belt broke, my pants felt really ______ around my waist.
loose (my choice)
True or False: The first change you need to make when revising a paper is to fix any comma and period errors.
false (my choice)
- english - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 12:44pm
All of your answers are correct except
There’s no way you could HAVE seen that car coming.
- english - kevin, Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 8:50pm
Thank you so muh for your help
- english - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 6:00pm
Number 2 is wrong it is HAVE
- english - Ray, Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 10:01am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Using California as a topic, number and write one example of each of ...
- psych - Language Paper (12 points): This paper should be posted as a Word ...
- Diversity - 1. Books such as The Three Little Pigs, Green Eggs & Ham or Good ...
- english - Could someone check mty work? Which of the following would not be a ...
- Cultural Diversity - Will someone please check my answer to make sure I have ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you check these questions and my answers,please? 1. ...
- communications - This is homework for communications class, and I'm not sure ...
- Sentences - Are my sentences correct with the following directions? (Sentences ...
- language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
- english - Can someone check my english essay. 700 words. I have English as 2nd ...