September 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, March 29, 2012
How to find [H3O+] when i have [OH-]?
, Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 5:57pm
[H3O^+][OH^-] = Kw = 1E-14
Answer This Question
Chemistry(Please respond, thank you)
- What is the [H3O+] for a neutral solution...
- 7). The pH of a solution is 2.89. What is the [H3O+]? A) 1.3 X10–3 M...
Chemistry(Please help, thank you)
- What is the [H3O+] for a neutral solution at...
Chemistry -- Please Help!!
- Find the pH of a mixture of .150 M HF(aq) solution ...
- Calculate the pH of a solution in which a. [H3O+] = 7.8 x 10-7 M pH...
- Find the [H3O+] in a solution having [OH-] = 8.8x10^-2 M [H3O+]x[OH...
- Calculate the end point pH, when 25 mL of 0.01 mol/L HCl solution ...
- Calculate the OH - concentration present in water under the ...
- this makes absolutley no sense I plug all this into my calculator ...
- i have a 'ethanol benzene' and i have to add H3O+ (...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help