September 2, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Why was South Carolina placed under military control? I think it is because it refused to ratify the 13th Amendment, but I am not sure.
Answer this Question
- Under Andrew Johnson's plan for reconstruction what did the ...
- The colony of georgia served as a military barrier between who? I ...
- what did reconstruction fail to do in south carolina? A.readmit the ...
- Which U.S. Constitutional amendment gave former slaves ...
south carolina history help me ASAP PLZZZZZ
- which state voted first against ...
- how did the end of World war 1 affect farmers in south carolina? A.the...
south carolina history
- how did the french and indian war benefit south ...
Social Studies! CHECK!
- 1. which event proved to European leaders that the ...
- "And I further declare and make known that such persons of suitable ...
- Why was south carolina pleased with detente? A). It helped the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.