posted by Celest .
Word Bank;command economy, market economy, traditional economy, social reforms, labor unions, assassinated, political party
1) people spend most of their time growing food for themselves and their families in a _____________.
2) some workers form groups thta aim to improve the workplace.these groups are called ______________.
3) people with the same point of view about government, society, and econemics are often members of the same ______________.
4)The government controls production in a ________________(command economy?)
5) in the 1800s, many pennsylvanians worked to bring about ________________, or changes to improve society.
6) President lincoln's plan to bring the nation together after the war was cut short when he was __________________.
Do you have a word bank or choices?
I'll be glad to check your answers.