Posted by MM on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 2:12pm.
Aside from humanitarian concerns, which of the following is one reason on nation is motivated to provivde foreign aid to a less developed country?
A. Foreign aid is tax deductible
B. The nation providing foreign aid decreases its unemployment.
C. The nation providing foreign aid gains more control over its imports. D. Foreign aid can increase a nation's market for its own goods.
All of the following are accurate statments about the debt problem in LCDs EXCEPT that?
A. In some countries, debt is greater that GDP
B. A rapid increase in the price of oil caused a great rise in debt
C.The rise in value of the U.S. dollar caused a rise in debt.
D. debt holders often seize government property when loans are not repaid
The Primary measure of a country's development is
A.average income B.average life expectanncy
C. per capita gorss domestic product D.percentage of the population with a college degree.
Define the term with it's word:
An agreement between the debtor nation and the IMF in which the nation agrees to revise its economic policy?
(Stabilizing Program),(Development),(Foreign direct investment FDI),(Foreign portfolio investment)(Glasnost)or(International Monetary Fund IMF)
Word with Definition: The establishment of an enterprise by a foreigner? (Stabilizing Program),(Development),(Foreign direct investment FDI),(Foreign portfolio investment)(Glasnost)or(International Monetary Fund IMF)
Word With Definition: Organization formed to stabilize international exchange rates and facilitate development? (Stabilizing Program),(Development),(Foreign direct investment FDI),(Foreign portfolio investment)(Glasnost)or(International Monetary Fund IMF)
Financing derived from the savings of a country's citizens is called: a.foreign investment
d.foreign direct investment
A true statment about the World Bank would be that it?
A.was founded in 1965
B.Focuses on emergency aid to LDCs following natural disasters
C.raises money on the financial markets and form meeber nations
D.is financed maily by voluntary contributions from generous individuals around the world.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- tax - In which of the following situations would a taxpayer be better off to ...
- income tax - In which of the following situations would a taxpayer be better off...
- Economics - Help! which one?! 8. All of the following are types of foreign ...
- government - Can someone please help Western Europe received the least amount of...
- English - Dear Writeacher, thank you for the answer. Will you help me with two ...
- ethics - According to James Shikwati, which of the following is a reason given ...
- Economics - How do interest rates in a nation affect foreign investment in that ...
- HISTORY FINALS AGAIN - Hi. I got some confusing info in regards to #23 23. When ...
- Economics - what two methods can a less developed country use to finance its ...
- Economics - Foreign aid from developed countries to underdeveloped countries is ...