Posted by JK on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 11:42pm.
In the square, if part A is 1/4 of the square and part C is 1/10 of the square, what percent of the square is part B?
Understanding percent - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 7:17am
1/4 = .25 (another way to write 25%)
1/10 = .10 (another way to write 10%)
1.00 - .25 - .10 = ??
Understanding percent - Gina, Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 10:01pm
Understanding percent - ffsazs, Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 4:25pm
Understanding percent - Adaja Taylor, Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 8:56pm
The square of part B is 1/10
Understanding percent - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 4:44pm
In the square,if part A is 1/4 of the square and part C is 1/10 of the square what percent of the square is part b?
Understanding percent - ana garcia, Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 6:41pm
Understanding percent - anonymous, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 7:38pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - In the square if part A is 1/4 of the square and part C is 1/10 of the ...
- math - Nakim simplified 3 times the square root of 2x plus x times the square ...
- math - I ONLY NEED HELP WITH PART C I DID THE REST ON MY OWN plz help Shane drew...
- precal - Use rationalization to simplify the given expression in part (a). Then ...
- Maths - Divide 8 into 2 parts such that 7 times the square of the smaller part ...
- math - A 5cm piece of wire is cut into two parts such that a square formed by ...
- Algebra - 69: 16x^2+8x-3. I inserted this into the quadratic formula and got -8...
- Math - A 5cm piece of wire is cut into two parts such that a square formed by ...
- maths - Consider the equation x(square) + 4px + 2q = 0 where p and q are real ...
- geometry - what is the area of a regular quadrilateral (square) that has a ...