Posted by SoccerStar on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 4:05pm.
choose two phrases to form a sentence that correctly uses a word.
a. forbearance is
b. fervor is
c. a belief that one cannot make mistakes
d. a willingness to live and let live
I think it is b and d, am I right?
- language arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 4:10pm
Look up the meanings of "forbearance" and "fervor" -
- language arts - SoccerStar, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 4:13pm
Well, now I'm thinking that it is a and c... forbearance can also mean: To hold back; to keep from doing or saying something. So would that imply one could not make mistakes?
- language arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 4:16pm
The best choice, in my opinion, is a and d, but b and c would be possible under some circumstances.
- language arts - SoccerStar, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 4:18pm
Oh yeah, that makes much more sense! Thank you!
- language arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 4:19pm
- language arts - ¹Ý±â¹®, Friday, November 28, 2014 at 5:59am
Hi, I am un secretary official, Ban ki moon.
It's answer is b,d.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word. ...
- Language Arts - Which sentence correctly uses a predicate pronoun as a subject ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Language Arts - Underline the correct pronoun in () to complete each sentence. 7...
- language arts - Identify the term that correctly identifies the italicized word...
- Language Arts - Underline the correct pronoun in() to complete each sentence. 1....
- english - write a paragraph of 5-7 sentences to explain how to study for a test...
- language arts - which sentence uses the future tense of the verb to go correctly...
- language arts - 2. Count the number of times Lincoln uses a form of the word in ...
- Language Arts Please Help - Write compound after each compound sentence. Write ...