Posted by Joelle on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 5:03pm.
Is this I would say I snacked(past tense) on popcorn and a drink in the movie?
Merende palomitas de maíz y un refresco en el cine.
How do I say I snack(present tense) on popcorn and a drink in the show?
Meriendo palomitas de maíz y un refresco en el cine.
- Spanish-9th grade-Please help me - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 5:09pm
I'll send this to SraJMcGin.
- Spanish-9th grade-Please help me - SraJMcGin, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 5:37pm
Merendé (accent) for I snacked, did snack (Preterit)(
Meriendo = I snack, do snack, am snacking
PS Actually merendar is "to lunch on"
- Spanish-9th grade-Please help me - Joelle, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 6:39pm
Thank you very much
- Spanish-9th grade-Please help me - Ricardo, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 9:29pm
It is very unusual to use "merendar" (in México City) in that class of situation, we prefer use "comer", only thar word "comer", because we usually use "merendar" at home in the evening or when we find in a restorant (same time in the evenning) where the meals are more significant.
Comí palomitas y tomé un refresco en el cine.
- Spanish-9th grade-Please help me - Ricardo, Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 9:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Prob/Stats - A survey revealed that 44% of movie goers will eat some amount of ...
- Science - Can any one please please help me with popcorn experiment homework? ...
- English - Book reviews are written in? present tense past tense future tense ...
- english - are these tenses correct please Educating myself about financial ...
- spanish - I need to describe my spring break in Spanish day by day. I think she ...
- English - How can I make this sentence present tense? Or is it already present ...
- Past tense and Present tense in essay - “Antigone” written by Sophocles shows ...
- english - 3. The principal parts of a verb are A. present tense, present ...
- english - The principal parts of a verb are A. present tense, past tense, future...
- spanish - how do you say had in the past tense