Posted by Ashley on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 12:33pm.
a condition that's generally the result of social pressure is?
- human development - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 12:48pm
What are your choices?
- human development - Ashley, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 1:01pm
- human development - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 1:09pm
Check these definitions.
What do you think?
- human development - Ashley, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 1:18pm
is it alzheimer's disease
- human development - Writeacher, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 1:21pm
You're guessing. If you have read and understood the definitions Ms. Sue gave you, you should find ONE that does NOT have a physical CAUSE.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Social anthropologists attempt to explain the social emergence, ...
- Psychology 20 (HELP) - Read the Ages and Stages online journal article, The Wild...
- Sociology.... - Explain why is the best method for studying human social ...
- human service - I have to Describe human development and the factors that have ...
- History - Each year, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) rates a ...
- English (Ms.Sue please answer) I did some work own - Ok so Im thinking I will ...
- human development and democracy - Can you tell me a specific fact of human ...
- child development and human behavior - attempts at suicide are more common in ...
- child development part 1 - whichpoint of view concerning growth and development ...
- social studies - what is venezuela's human development index