Posted by danielle on Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 8:52pm.
solve for x.
math pre calc - Brandon, Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 9:17pm
well you minus 8^6 to the other side and solve for x
math pre calc - Damon, Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 9:24pm
If it is as she wrote it then
3 x = 8^1 (2) - 8^1*8^5 = 8 (2-8^5)
x = (8/3)(2-8^5)
2 is negligible compared to 8^5
x = -(8/3)(8^5)
I think she might mean
8^(6+3x) = 16
(6+3x) log 8 = log 16
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Hi, How do I improve my math skills? I can't calculate in my head (I.e ...
- math pre calc - solve for X marticies 2 0 5 4 -1 3 =2 6 x -7
- Pre-Calc - I'm stuck on a pre-calc problem. I need to find y as a function of x...
- Pre-Calc - This is the last question on my pre-calc homework, I looked through ...
- Pre Calc - Solve for A and B if: 1 A B ----- = --- + --- k(k+1) k k+1
- Pre Calc - Solve for x: |4x+6|-|2x-1|<5
- pre calc - f(x)=1/x+2 how do i solve this
- pre-calc - how do i solve this w(4-w^2)=8-w^3
- Pre-Calc - Can you show me how to find the rectangular equation of r=2costheta...
- Pre Calc - Solve 0=e^3x-9e^2x+20e^x