Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 4:56pm.
What were the social costs of World War II?
World History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 4:59pm
World History - girl123, Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 4:59pm
soldiers were traumatized
women gained independence by helping out in the war (nurses, welders, ambulance drivers)
total wardare (everyone was contributing)
Victory bonds introduced
new technology developed for the war (Avro Arrow)
World History - mysterychicken, Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 5:09pm
Thank you both
World History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 5:12pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - The social costs of world war 2
- Social Studies - World War I 1. The alliance system was supposed to prevent war...
- World History - 1.) INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION: Why is there such a massive gap in ...
- social studies - Can someone give me a website to get references on creating a ...
- Social Studies - 1.Who were the members of the Triple Alliance? The Triple ...
- World History - What were 2 major social changes that occurred in Japan ...
- History - The effects of World War II are best judged as A)very unimportant ...
- Social Studies again! - Please help! I'm not the greatest with SS. If you answer...
- History - Compare and contrast the war efforts of the united states to remain ...
- History - What are two other social changes that occurred during 1865 and 1945 ...