December 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, March 23, 2012
Evaluate the expression without using a calculator(show work please)?
(sin pi/4 cos pi/6 - sin pi/6 cos pi/4)
the answer is 1/4(2-ã3)
Answer This Question
pre calc trig check my work please
- sin x + cos x -------------- = ? sin x sin ...
- Can someone please help me do this problem? That would be great! ...
- Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Let y represent theta Prove: 1 + 1/tan^...
- expres the following as sums and differences of sines or cosines ...
- Simplify the given expression........? (2sin2x)(cos6x) sin 2x and cos ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.)Find dy/dx when y= Ln (...
- Eliminate the parameter (What does that mean?) and write a rectangular ...
- The expression 4 sin x cos x is equivalent to which of the following? (...
- Given sin (x-y)=1/4, sin x cos y=3/5,and tan y=3/2,without using ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help