Posted by anita on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 7:23pm.
what are some ways to reduce bias in focus groups or any data collection method?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Res/341 - examples for discrete and continuous data
- RES/341 - Why should you use both primary and secondary data in research?
- RES/341 - what are some commonly researched areas in business?
- human services - please tell me if I am correct: a data collection method could ...
- Res/341 - what are the disadvantages of newspaper articles
- RES/341 - How has the Internet changed the quantity of research?
- RES/341 - How has the Internet changed the quality and quantity of research?
- MIS Nooona MBA - 1- I need some ways the company use data on computers before ...
- Res/341 - examples of magazines or newspaper articles you would consider to be ...
- Science - Which of the following is not true about bias. A. Personal bias ...