Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 5:36pm.
5. The success of the blizkrieg depended mainly on superiority in
a. nuclear weapons
b. naval power
c. defense strategy
d. mobile ground troops
10. It was difficult to write a peace treaty according to the Fourteen Points because the
a. Germans wouldn't accept it
b. United States opposed it
c. European allies didn't trust Wilson
d. European nations had secret treaties that conflicted with it
16. Great Britain declared war after German troops marched into Belgium because
a. it wanted Belgium as an ally
b. Germany might seize control of the English Channel
c. Germany was violating the 1839 guarantee
d. Belgium did not have an army to defend itself
18. The Boxer Rebellion, the Open Door Policy, and the Treaty of Portsmouth all
a. strengthened China
b. contributed to an increase in Chinese trade
c. weakened China
d. helped to close China to foreign trade
19. One of the causes of the Great Depression was
a. rising wages and prices
b. falling wages and prices
c. very slow fluctuations in business activity
d. inconsistent growth in agricultural production
Not sure between B and C..
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - 5. The success of the blizkrieg depended mainly on superiority ...
- LIB - The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) 1. controls nuclear weapons ...
- American History - 1. The Five-Power Treaty, the Four-Power Treaty, and the Nine...
- History - What defense strategy was developed by the late 1940s because the US ...
- history - What defense strategy was developed by the late 1940s because the US ...
- World History - Check; 5.Why was the Congress of Vienna considered a success? ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). Why were world leaders concerned about the security of...
- history - What Defense Strategy Was Developed By The Late 1940s Because The US ...
- History - How did the war end? As the Allies were dominating, the Central Power ...
- world history - What year did Egypt and Israel sign a peace treaty?