Posted by Shawna on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 8:59pm.
My third piece.
Draft an email of at least four complete sentences to Deb Walker, the designated trainer:
A. Confirm the arrangements for the seminar providing only the information she needs to arrive at the right place at the right time.
B. copy both Mr. Dittmer and Ms. Hopkins
C. Create an appropriate email business address for yourself and inlcude it in the signature block.
TO: Deb.Walker blah blah
CC: Jeremy.Dittmer@blah; m_hopkins@blah
SUBJECT: Sexual harassment and unlawful discrimination in the workplace seminar
I am writing this email to confirm our arrangements for a seminar to be held at Broadworth General Hospital, on sexual harassment and unlawful discrimination in the workplace. The seminar is to be held September 14, 2012 at 10 am in the conference room located on the first floor in room 105. The seminar is to be 2 hours long with a 15 minute break that provides refreshments. As I understand you will provide the appropriate pamphlets and help line numbers for our employee’s, along with a projector to show statistics and graphs during your course.
If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesistate to contact me at 802-585-8668.
S_parker at blah blah
- types of businesss writing - bobpursley, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 9:03pm
again, why do you start with the obvious (trite). Why do you not just say
Please confirm my understanding of our arrangements as we previously discussed:
what you will bring
If you have concerns, or questions on this, please....
- types of businesss writing - Shawna, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 9:22pm
I'll revise , thanks so much !
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH: types of business writing - Draft an email of at least four complete ...
- ENGLISH: types of business writing - Can someone check gammar, punctuatiion and ...
- types of business writing - Draft an email of at least four complete sentences ...
- REVISED Improving Writing. - Draft an interoffice memorandum to Miriam Hopkins, ...
- types of business writing - Memorandum part. Draft an interoffice memorandum to...
- Improving Writing- REVISED VERSION - Assume that you’ve worked for the last five...
- Types of BUsiness writing - Memorandum part. Draft an interoffice memorandum to ...
- business memo - can someone double check for me? This is the second part to the ...
- ENGLISH Types of business writing - Assume that you’ve worked for the last five ...
- types of business writing - Revised and wanting to know if it's ready for ...