Posted by dw on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 6:24pm.
WHEN YOU READ YOU CAN SOMETIMES MAKE A GENERAL STATEMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE READ.
A GENERAL STATEMENT TELLS HOW SOME THINGS ARE MOSTLY ALIKE OR ALL ALIKE.
LOOK FOR EXPAMPLES. ASK WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON.
DIRECTIONS-READ THE FOLLOWING SELECTION. THEN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW.
Olympic athlete Babe Didrikson Zaharias had many successes in her career. She was telented in many sports,including swimming,track,basketball,and golf. She won two gold medals in the 1932 Olympics for the javelin and hurdles. She continued her career as a professional baskerball played and golfer. Babe won every major women's golf championship-including winning the world championship four times. She helped start the LPGA(Ladies Professional Golf Association) and establised the Babe Zaharias Trophy to honor outstanding women athletes.
1-what is one example of a success Babe Didrikson had in her career?
my son write- she was very talented in many sports.
2-in which sport did Babe Didrikson excel?
my son write-Babe Didrikson exceled in golf.
3-what general statement can you make about Babe Didrikson's success as an athlete?
my son write-she won two gold medals in the 1932 Olympics for javelin and hurdles.
4-what example shows that Babe Didrikson was a talented golfer?
my son write-Babe won every major women
's golf championship including winning the world championship four times.
5-what general statement you make about Babe Didrikson and women athletes?
my son write-she helped start the LPGA and established the Babe Zaharias Trophy to honor outstanding women athletes.
now you have to tell me is this right or not thank you
- 3 grade english ms sue - Writeacher, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 6:41pm
Ms. Sue is having computer problems currently. She'll be back as soon as they're fixed.
I think your son's answers are all correct except #5. I'll email Ms. Sue and see what she thinks.
- 3 grade english ms sue - Writeacher, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 6:46pm
Ms. Sue thinks #5 is fine.
- 3 grade english ms sue - dw, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 7:10pm
so i don't have anything change #5 please let me know if any change or not #5 thank you
- 3 grade english ms sue - Writeacher, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 7:22pm
No, leave #5 the way your son wrote it up originally. It's fine.
- 3 grade english ms sue - dw, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 7:35pm
THANK YOU VERY MS.OR MR. WRITECHER AND SAY THANK YOU TO MS.SUE TO
- 3 grade english ms sue - Writeacher, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 8:24pm
You're very welcome! And I'll let Ms. Sue know!
- 3 grade english ms sue - dw, Monday, March 26, 2012 at 7:35pm
HI MS SUE MY SON BRING HIS HOMEWORK BACK TODAY LAST THURSDAY ONE MARCH 22 2012 AND THAT TIME YOUR COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING AND SOMEBODY ELSE HELP MY SON HIS/HER NAME IS WRITEACHER MOST OF ALL IS HOME WORK IS WRONG I AM NOT COMPLAING YOU BUT PLEASE IF SOMEBODY ELSE CHECK AND YOU WILL BE DOUBLE CHECK FOR ME PLEASE MY SON HOMEWORK THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ms.sue 3 grade english - Posted by dw on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 6:24pm. ...
- 3 grade english - ideas stated in text you are sometimes alike in several ways. ...
- 3 grade english - when you read you can somethimes make a general statement, or ...
- writing - So I read books 12-16 of The Annals by Tactius and haven't yet ...
- ms.sue 3 grade english - fact and opionion a statement of fact can be proved ...
- Lab in general - I just read my syllabus for lab and I am kind of shocked at ...
- English - 1. How often do you read the newspaper? - Sometimes. - I often read it...
- English - Posted by English on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 7:26pm. 1. You can ...
- Thesis statement - How do I write a thesis statement about why I choose Medical ...
- English-No Country For Old Men - I have an essay to write but I need some help ...