Posted by Ellen on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 11:18am.
I'm so confused with these-please check them.
¿Estudias algo los sábados?
No, no estudio nada los sábados.Do I need the no, no or just one no, estudio?
¿Hablas a francés a veces?
No, no hablo nunca a francés.
Once again, do I need no, no hablos or just no, hablo nunca?
Spanish-SraJMcGin please help ? - SraJMcGin, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 11:28am
You have 2 choices here. Some how using "no" twice makes it seem a stronger statement. No, no estudio. vs No estudio. = No, I do NOT study vs I do not study.
¿Hablas francés? (delete that extra "a")
Actually, with the strong negative word "nada" you have a third choice! Nada estudio los sábados. CAUTION with the last statement. "No, hablo nunca" is incorrect because of the comma after No. It must be either: No hablo nunca. OR No, no hablo nunca. (and even: "No, nunca hablo OR Nunca hablo."
Hopefully this will clarify it for you.
Spanish-SraJMcGinthank you - Ellen, Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 3:40pm
Thank you so much for explaining it-I think I got it this time.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - Could you please check these-I get stuck on reflexive verbs.We had to ...
- Spanish-Plase check - I had to make some negative sentences. Please check Thank ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work. Write four sentences describing what...
- spanish due in 2 hrs - The assignment says Por Vs. Para 1. Para que usan los ...
- Quick Spanish - Complete the sentence with an appropirate adjective. Follow the ...
- Spanish - Sabemos que Juan A. estudió matemáticas. B. estudió arte. C. estudió ...
- Spanish-SraJMcGin-please check - Posted by Megan on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 ...
- spanish - 15. If you do an activity every day, which expression would you use to...
- spanish - adonde vas los sabados por la tarde?
- Spanish - 1. ¿Cómo se dice en español: I want to sleep? a. Yo quiero duermo. b. ...