Posted by marko on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 10:57pm.
find the value of x in each triangle:
triangle x has 1 angle at 53 degree
for value x i got: 63.5 degree is that correct?
Classify each triangle.
7. The measures of 2 angles are :
45 degree and 45 degree
i got: acute
8. the measures of 2 angles are
15 degree and 47 degree
i got: acute
9. the measures of 2 angles are 53 degrees and 76 degrees. i got:
10. the measure of 1 angle is 18 degree
it got: acute
11. the measures of 1 angle is 90 degree
i got; right
12. the measure of one angle is 115 degree
i got: obtuse
13. the measures of the angles of a triangle are 40 degree, 50 degree, and 90 degree.
a. classify the triangle by its angles.
i got ; acute
b. can the triangle be equilateral? why or why not?
I said no, because it has to have the same length
c. can the triangle be isoceles? why or why not? no because it does not have 2 congruent sides.
d. can you classify the triangle by its sides? why or why not?
yes because it an be scalene
can you check my answers? pls
- geometry - khloe, Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 8:48pm
i don't get it still
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - find the value of x in each triangle: triangle x has 1 angle at 53 ...
- Geometry - The three angles of a triangle have measures 12x degree, 3x degree, ...
- Al - Factoring to solve quadratic equations: Find the value of x as it relates ...
- Angles,Lines and Triangles - The sum of two angles of a triangle is 116 degree ...
- geometry - Triangle PEA has a 20-degree angle at P and a 120-degree angle at E, ...
- geometry - If the degree measures of the angles of a triangle are represented by...
- Math - Geometry - Two right triangles are touching at the tips. The left ...
- Algebra 1 - Find the measure of the smallest angle of the right triangle. c= ...
- geometry - The degree measures of the angles of triangle ABC are represented by ...
- Geometry - 1) In the diagram above, line a is parallel to line b. Which theorem...