Posted by Monique on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 10:28pm.
Food that is consumed often enters the body in the form of large organic molecules, such as proteins and starches. Prior to entering cells, however, these large molecules must be broken down into smaller molecules.
For example, proteins are digested into _______ prior to entering cells.
A. amino acids
B. simple sugars
C. fatty acids
biology - Bill, Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 4:52pm
Its A, Mario is wrong
biology - me, Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 4:14pm
bill is wrong. It is B. simple sugars. Have fun on study island
biology - Helan, Sunday, November 9, 2014 at 8:31pm
Its actually A, Amino acids. I'm currently doing the study island question. and I got it wrong because of these dummy's.
biology - Anonymous, Friday, December 12, 2014 at 10:41am
biology - chris, Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 11:03am
biology - Raja, Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 8:07pm
It is B....
biology - Steven, Monday, March 21, 2016 at 9:28pm
A. Amino Acids
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Which of the following best describes an aspect of a membrane's ...
- Chemistry - What type of chemical reaction is involved in the breakdown of large...
- Bio - Which membrane proteins are involved with the transport of molecules that ...
- AP Biology - 1.Oparin and Haldane hypothesized that the Earth's early atmosphere...
- biology - The structure of chromosomes is best explained as DNA broken apart ...
- biology - which of these would lead to an increase in carbon dioxide in the ...
- biology - which of the following is consistent with the theory of vitalism ? A....
- biology - Small molecules are combined to form large molecules by the life ...
- (1-13) Chemistry - Science - Which of the following effects will make the ratio...
- Bio - The differences between two molecules include the type of sugar that forms...