Posted by Dee on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 12:36pm.
Musical styles other than rock and pop are becoming more popular. A survey of college students finds that 48% like country music, 30% like gospel music, and 10% like both. What is the conditional probability (±0.01) that a student likes gospel music, given that he or she likes country music
statistics - MathMate, Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 4:32pm
Conditional probability of A given B is given by
P(gospel given country)
statistics - thg, Monday, April 2, 2012 at 5:39pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- stat - Musical styles other than rock and pop are becoming more popular. A ...
- finite math - 3. The campus radio station WVAS surveyed 190 students to ...
- History -- PLEASE CHECK! - In the 1980s an alterative music form began ...
- Music - I have these questions on my assignment, so would you please check my ...
- music - Which genre of music was influenced by r&b, jazz, and pop? Is it the ...
- Probability - A survey finds that 38% of kids like tv, 24% like radio, and 13% ...
- SETS AND COUNTING - In a survey of 289 college students, it is found that 65 ...
- Math - A survey finds that 38% of kids like tv, 24% like radio, and 13% like ...
- Thesis help - Music lovers should look into pop, rock and r&b for a certain type...
- Music - 1. How did the music business change in the early 1970s? 2. In what ways...