Posted by Matthew on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 9:24am.
Can you please check my sentences? Thank you.
1) I've been out for lunch.
I've written a lot of tests at school.
I've spent a lot of time revising for my English test.
2) I've bought a new lap top computer.
I've participated in an athletic competition.
3) I've participated in a cross country skiing competition.
I've had luch at the school's canteen.
I've been to France for my holidays.
I've been to France on holiday.
4) Where have you been on holiday?
I've been on a one-day school trip in the mountains.
I've had to look after my sick cat.
I've written a lot of tests.
I've taken a computer driving licence course.
5) I've had fun with both my friends and family.
I've just moved into a new house. It's a flat on the first floor of a three-storey building.
6) I've gone swimming
I've trained for a swimming competition.
I've written many emails to friends.
I've had a lot to do for school.
What your first piece of news?
7) Have you got any good news?
My first news is that I've just come back from my holiday.
8) I've had to help my mum cook meals.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Posted by rfvv on Sunday, December 9, 2012 at 8:06pm. 1. He spent a ...
- English - Writeacher, I left out the following sentences. Can you please check ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you very much. 1....
- English - Writeacher, I left out these sentences on the same topics. I included ...
- English - Could you please check these sentences, Writeacher? 1) We were in /on ...
- English - Can you pleas help me check these sentences, please? Thank you very ...
- English - 1. The boy was happy in that he has a lot of pencils. 2. He was sad in...
- English - I urgently need you to check these sentences on the use of the present...
- English - Can someone check these sentences I need to prepare for tomorrow? ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences? Thank you. 1) I had her go and ...