Posted by chante on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 3:09pm.
The distribution of scores is normal with a ì = 100 and ó =15. What proportion of the population have scores A) Above 130? B) Below 90? C) Above 110?
- statistics - MathMate, Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 5:25pm
Given μ=100; σ=15.
Standardize the distribution by
Use a normal distribution table to find
can be found similar to (a)
Many normal distribution tables are available online, such as:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - The distribution of scores on the SAT is approx. normal with mu= ...
- Statistics - For a normal distribution with a mean of m = 80 and a standard ...
- statistics - A scale measuring prejudice has been administered to a large sample...
- statistics - Suppose IQ scores have a bell-shaped distribution with a mean of ...
- Statistics - Suppose that the scores of architects on a particular creativity ...
- Statistics - The scores on the Webster test are approximately normal with u=100...
- statistics - Given a normal distribution of scores with a mean of 100 and a SD ...
- class - Suppose that the scores of architects on a particular creativity test ...
- psychology - Suppose that the scores of architects on a particular creativity ...
- Foundations of Measurement - Approximately 400,000 students took the GRE in 2009...