Posted by Derrick on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:58pm.
Carlos counted all of the tickets that were taken at a school carnival. Each time he counted 10 tickets, he placed a tally on the chart below.
Which number sentence could be used to find t, the total number of tickets he counted?
348 students at Bryant's school ride a bus each morning. There are 5 grade levels at his school, and a fairly equal number of students from each grade level ride the bus. About how many students that ride the bus are fifth graders?
Ms.Clark wants each of 25 children to get 3 cookies at her daughter's party. How many dozens of cookies should Ms.Clark bake to make sure each child receives 3 cookies?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - for the school play, child tickets cost $3 and adult tickets cost $5. The...
- Math - I'm not sure how to do this: There are 9 people who are going to see a ...
- Math - Exactly 120 tickets were sold for a concert. The tickets cost $12 each ...
- Yuba Community - A total of 432 tickets were sold for the school play. They ...
- Algebra/Math - A total of 504 tickets were sold for the school play. They were ...
- Algebra. Please help me understand. - Write a linear system of equations that ...
- Math - Tickets for a show sold 6 adult tickets and 10 child tickets for a total...
- algebra - Tickets for a play at the community theater cost $4 for an adult and $...
- math - The table shows the cost of different tickets at a festival. Child=$3 ...
- Algebra - A movie theater manager wants to know how many adults and how many ...