Posted by Derrick on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:58pm.
Carlos counted all of the tickets that were taken at a school carnival. Each time he counted 10 tickets, he placed a tally on the chart below.
Which number sentence could be used to find t, the total number of tickets he counted?
348 students at Bryant's school ride a bus each morning. There are 5 grade levels at his school, and a fairly equal number of students from each grade level ride the bus. About how many students that ride the bus are fifth graders?
Ms.Clark wants each of 25 children to get 3 cookies at her daughter's party. How many dozens of cookies should Ms.Clark bake to make sure each child receives 3 cookies?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - for the school play, child tickets cost $3 and adult tickets cost $5. The...
- Algebra/Math - A total of 504 tickets were sold for the school play. They were ...
- Yuba Community - A total of 432 tickets were sold for the school play. They ...
- algebra - Tickets for a play at the community theater cost $4 for an adult and $...
- math - The table shows the cost of different tickets at a festival. Child=$3 ...
- Algebra - A movie theater manager wants to know how many adults and how many ...
- math - A community group bought 25 tickets to a play. Adult tickets cost $30 ...
- math/algebra - A total of 770 tickets were sold for the school play. They were ...
- Math - The drama club raised a total of $1,123.50 selling tickets to its ...
- MTED402 - THERE WERE 390 ADULT AND CHILDREN TICKETS THAT WERE SOLD AT A PLAY. ...