Posted by running.from.myself on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:29pm.
John kept track of all his math and reading test scores throughout the year as shown in the table below.
Test 1:90math 80reading
Test 2:75math 90reading
Test 3:80math 70reading
Test 4:90math 75reading
Test 5:95math 90reading
What is the difference between the median of his math scores and the median score of his reading scores?
John made a 100 on his 6th Test in both math and reading. What will the range of his math scores be? What will be the median of his reading scores?
25range 95 median
Did the mode of his reading or math scores change after test 6?
I dont know this one and I forgot what mode means
- Math - running.from.myself, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:30pm
The subject was suppose to be Math
I was helping my brother and I put his name. Sorry
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:36pm
2. Since there are 6 scores, the median of his reading scores is half way between 80 and 90.
The mode is the score that is most frequent.
- Derrick - running.from.myself, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:37pm
For number 2 is it 85?
And for the mode question is the answer No?
- Derrick - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:51pm
Yes. Both your answers are correct.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- biochemistry - for each of these qualitative test,barfoed test,benedict test,...
- Math - If Sally makes all scores of 100 on ten of her homework assignments and ...
- Math - Averages - The test average for Louis' calculus class is found by taking ...
- tax income - To be a qualifying child, the taxpayer must meet three general ...
- Math - 105 91 82 59 97 72 72 88 81 What is the mode of these scores? A.46 B.72 C...
- Psych - If an iq test has high predictive validity, then a. a psychologist can ...
- mathematics - Jake correctly answered 15 out of 25 questions in Test 1 and 18 ...
- Help with Psychology Homework - Your professor asks you to take a personality ...
- Math - There are four tests in a year. The first test is worth 26%, the second ...
- Math - Jeremy got scores of 93,82,91, and 88 on his first four math test. What ...