Posted by Tati on Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 6:11pm.
Convert from polar to rectangular r=3cos2theta
pre-calculus - bobpursley, Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 6:25pm
x= r cosTheta=3cos(2Theta)cosTheta
y= r sin Theta=3cos(2Theta)sinTheta
pre-calculus - Bosnian, Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 6:26pm
In google type :
When you see list of results click on :
Advanced Math: precal, trig identities, conversion
You will see answer.
pre-calculus - Tati, Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 6:36pm
Identities r everywhere!!! :/, thank you 4 the info appreciated
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-calculus- URGENT - Convert the rectangular coordinate (-8,i (square root of ...
- Pre calculus - 1. convert polar equation to rectangular coordinates: r^2=...
- precalculus - convert the equation y^2 = 2x -x^2 into polar form. convert the ...
- Pre-calculus; urgent ! Please help ! - 1.Graph the polar equation r=3-2sin(theta...
- precalculus - 5x+3y=8 convert each rectangular equation to polar form Convert ...
- pre calc.Math - Please help me any one of these please! Thank You to any one r=2...
- pre-calculus - convert the numbers to polar form and then divide.leave the ...
- Calculus - how to convert this from rectangular to polar? r=cos theta
- Pre-Calculus - Convert the equation y=5 to polar form.
- Pre-calculus - Convert cartesian equation to polar form 1. x^2+y^2=4x 2. (x^2+y^...